Feel like we could all use a laugh this year? Well have no fear….you’re here! In this Virtual Joke Writing Workshop, your host will teache you how to make your own jokes that’ll have your family holding their sides with laughter…or holding their head in their hands.
Wouldn’t you like to deliver that work speech that is actually funny? Put your clients at ease? Bring smiles to children’s faces?
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- The science of laughter – Laughing from head and stomach, what changes why we laugh and how audiences dictate our reaction.
- Types of jokes and how they work – Logic, incongruity and how jokes take us one way then deliver in another.
- How to write a joke – Including corporate speeches, one-liners, styles of joke, topical jokes and the technique to make a joke out of anything.
- How to make a joke funnier – Patter, length, beats, clarity and precision of language.
- Delivery of comedy and jokes – Energy, body language, patter, audience and personal style.
£210+VAT for up to 10 people
£300+VAT for up to 20 people
£350+VAT for up to 30 people