List With Us
Become a virtual experience partner of Team Building Experiences
To become a venue partner of Team Building Experiences (TBE) means working with us in partnership as a recommended supplier. Our virtual events platform is built for companies and individuals who want to book a virtual experience for their Team Building Event, Summer or Christmas Party, Corporate Event, Conference, Private Party or any other event.
If you provide a Virtual experience that will leave guests wanting more then please get in touch today to see how you can become a partner and the benefits it could bring to your business.
We are proud to work with over 50 of the UK’s most exciting and entertaining virtual experience providers.
Running an events business is complex, but we’re obsessed with making it easy. Get started today.
Why partner with Team Building Experiences?
1. New clients – boost your revenue and save time looking for new clients.
2. Reach new customers – we advertise your event, experience or service to our venue partners, new and existing clients, on our website and via our social media channels.
3. Day to day support – our team look after customers from enquiry until full payment.
Giving you more time to do what you do best in delivering your virtual experience.
Who can be a Team Building Experiences (TBE) partner?
Our partners are independent businesses for whom we offer a vital source of revenue as well as a route to long term growth.
The things we look for are:
1. Evidence of event experience
2. High-quality imagery / videos
3. A well-established business
4. Social presence & good reviews
Once you are a partner we will ask you to;
1. Provide a description for your product and other required information for your dedicated product page/pages.
2. Provide high quality unbranded images and if possible videos to promote your event, experience or services.
3. Read our partner terms and conditions page detailing one version of how we will work together. To confirm you are now a partner of TBE simply add a link from your website to our website that confirms you are a partner of TBE and send us an email with the URL. Most partners provide this through a link via a blog post or on another page on there website.
4. Timely reply (ideally 24 hours) to our ‘requests for service’ request and provide us with an ‘accept request’ or ‘decline request’ with a quote at your retail rates. We will then provide this quote to the client. A commission is taken upon completion of the event, experience or service.
5. Provide a fantastic event, experience or service for your client on event delivery day.