If you’re looking for something a little more personal and intimate this December, why not try our Virtual Christmas Candle Making Class?
This hands-on, creative class is ideal for teams of 8 people or more who wish to learn a new skill, take some much-needed downtime and kickstart their teams festivities. We know it’s been a tough year to keep your team intact and smiling, therefore this workshop is a great way to keep in touch!
In this Virtual Christmas Candle Making class you will learn:
- All about fragrance families and what top, heart, and base notes are, and the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils used.
- You will start by heating the wax, blending the oil, setting up the wick, and finish by pouring your own 170ml candle. This festive candle is a blend of eco- soy wax and therapeutic grade essential oils.
- You will learn about the benefits and healing therapies of different essential oils. We’ll share tips on creating a natural fragrance.
The Christmas fragrance includes Orange, Cinnamon, Tonka bean, Cedarwood and Clove essential oils. It’s a warm, grounding scent that will remind you of those warm December nights
Material includes eco-soy wax, candle container, essential oil blend, wick, wick holder, and sticker.
All of our classes use cruelty-free, ethically sourced, eco-friendly and 100% natural ingredients. Soy wax especially is made from environmentally friendly, renewable resources; whereas classic paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non-renewable. There are advantages to choosing soy wax over a different type of candle wax, including:
- soy wax burns slower than paraffin wax, meaning you get a candle that lasts longer
- candles made from soy wax burns cleaner and results in less soot
- soy wax is an excellent fragrance carrier that does not require chemical amplifiers. The result is a well-balanced true to scent candle.