One of the most magical things about the Christmas season is traditions. Some families put out milk and cookies for Santa. Others hang stockings above the fireplace. One of the things that make traditions so special is that they’re often passed from one generation to the next – sometimes, without us knowing exactly why.
Have you ever wondered why your family does certain things around the holidays? Gifting loved ones with Christmas hampers is a long-time tradition in British culture. In this Luxury Traditional Christmas Hamper, you will receive:
- Tenuta Sconta White Prosecco Spumante DOC 75cl
- 75cl Finca Amalia Rioja Tinto 2017
- 80g J&S Speculoos Popcorn
- Peters Yard Fig & Spelt Sourdough Crackers 100g
- Gold Crown Fruit Cake with Gold Dusted Decoration 400g
- Baked Sweet Chilli Peanuts & Cashews 45g
- Grandma Wilds 4 Lux Mince Pies with Brandy
- Red Bow Cole’s Brandy Port and Walnut Christmas Pudding 454g
- Amaretti Panettone in Christmas Ornaments Box 100g
- Thursday Cottage Raspberry Jam 112g
- Mrs Bridges Cranberry Sauce with Port 113g
- Marinated Pork Rillette (red packaging)
- Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Co Breakfast Coffee 56g
- New English Tea Afternoon Tea (Kraft Box)
- 90g CCC Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Barrel Bar
- Wicker Hamper
We promise that the second you open your extravagant box, you will be immersed in a festive celebration. Hampers are a delight to open. The real value of a hamper is the ‘wow factor’ when the recipient opens it on their special day. So why not treat your colleagues to this?
Our beautiful gift baskets are filled with all you need for a festive chill out day. Grab your champagne and relax with your choclates nestled by your side. Relax and reminisce on all your hard work throughout the year. Take this time to chill. It is Christmas time, after all!
Hampers are the perfect add-on to any Virtual Christmas Party, providing guests with plenty of presents and the all-important party fuel! You can share and enjoy them as one big team of loving members.
The Luxury Traditional Christmas Hamper will be seen as a gesture of love and goodwill between friends and family or even colleagues!