Create the best wine and cheese combinations in a team building activity with a twist; the Cheese and Wine Team Hunt! Under the guidance of our expert sommelier, you will be divided into two teams and will have the chance to smell a delicious selection of 6 wines. With your sense of smell as your only tool, you will then have only 2 minutes to run to the shop and select the best cheeses to pair with our wines and present your creation to our sommelier. And of course, the best team will win a very special prize. Everyone will of course get to indulge in the delicious delicacies once the task is completed, approx 6 wines and cheeses.
This experience is based at a set venue. We are unable to provide this mobile as all the professional equipment needed is unavailable to transfer from one place to another. Please ensure you are able to transport all the participants to the location. Please enquire for further information. The venue is a bright gallery and a spacious 100sq meters venue, that combines modern art with light and space. Located minutes away from Tower Hill, the contemporary style, the trendy location and the warm soul of the venue offer a unique alternative to standard meeting spaces.
Psst…Here’s some top tips for the Cheese and Wine Hunt:
- Pair wines and cheeses with equal intensity
- Match super funky cheeses with sweeter wines
- Sparkling wines are incredible with soft, creamy cheeses
- Wines and cheeses from the same place pair well together
What drinks are on the menu (may vary from time to time):
• “Il Fresco” Prosecco Brut DOC
• Villa Sandi Falanghina Campania IGP 2016
• San Salvatore Gavi Di Gavi DOCG 2015
• Palladino Merlot Venezia DOC 2014
• Villa Sandi Sangiovese IGT Umbria 2015
• Chiorri Tintilla del Molise DOC “Opalia” 2010
• Campi Valerio Italian Nibbles and Canapes
If you are looking for an alternative foodie experience, we also have our Pizza Masterclass or our Filled Pasta Masterclass?