If you are looking for a virtual soap making class that all of your fellow colleagues can take part in, this is the activity for you!
Learn to make handmade soap from natural ingredients using the traditional method of soap making. You will learn to make soap from scratch with expert guidance from Ruth and plenty of hints and tips.
Your experience will include:
- Introduction to cold process soap-making, brief history and basic chemistry of soap making
- Learning about the different oils and their properties
- Select essential oils for their fragrance and aromatherapy benefits
- Natural colour options – including items from your kitchen cupboard
- Ruth will also demonstrate the soap making progress in a step by step
- This will then be followed by a time slot to make your own soap
When making your soap, you can be as creative and personalised as you would like. Choose the scents and colouring and enjoy the luxury, yet handmade, feel of your very own soap.
In this experience, you will get a starter kit sent out to you in which you will get the basics to everything you will need for this class. You will also get a course handout to help guide you through the experience if you get stuck, alongside Ruth’s help. All equipment you may need tends to be found in your kitchens, however you will recieve an equipment list to help in making sure you have everything you need.
Looking for creativity but our virtual soap making class not taking your fancy? Check out our Virtual Vegan Candle Making Workshop or our Virtual Ceramic Painting Workshop.